Make slime without glue is the best ways to make slime at home with just 2 materials which are already available at your home so you don’t need to go out for shopping just to make a toy so let’s begin.
What is slime?
Slime is a toy, it will be defined as non-Newtonian fluid. Kids used to play with it, like a doe or clay. It’s flexible like chewing gum and stretchable like rubber. A very cool science experiment to make Slime at home. There are many online shopping stores selling different type of materials DIY Slimes or ready made things packed in a box.
How to make Slime without Glue?
Well, slime is usually made of glue because it is considered as the main ingredient in the making process for obvious reasons. But wait we can make it without using any glue material. There are several ways of making it so let’s begin but before that, you should also check out my other tutorial on How to make backlit keyboard under $1.
Make Slime without Glue — Method 1
- Take a bowl pour few tablespoons of liquid dish soap.
- Put half teaspoon of salt in dish soap
- Mix these two ingredients really well until you get a thick consistency
- separate the liquid from the bowl.
- What you have got in the bowl is slime! that you have just made it without using glue.
Make Slime without Glue — Method 2
- Put some hair lotion in a bowl or any kind of container
- Put equal amount of Face mask
- Add a little bit of water
- Add a small amount of Natri Borat and keep mixing it.
- Your slime is now ready. Start playing with it and enjoy.
Make Slime without Glue — Method 3
- Add few tablespoons of water in a bowl
- Add Shaving Cream, 5 times more than amount of water
- Keep mixing it well.
- Add a very small amount of Natri Borat and keep mixing.
- There you have it.
Try it out and tell me which one is the best way of making slime at home without using glue material. Leave your answer in the comments.